WHAT'S WRONG? I AM LOST. IT'S MESSY.

"Things are falling apart, I am trying my fucking best to get it all right, form that loop but all the powers in this world are like against it. I am trying my best to find peace I am trying to be me but I don't actually remember what kind of person I was before. I cant let out my feelings neither can keep them in. I turn too flaky that times, anything can make me cry. Mirror talk, passive aggressive ways , writing down emotions nothing work. I have always had such clear mental state but now it is a blank. I have been through the worst, I have lost my favorite people but nothing has ever hurt me so bad, I have never been so lost. I give myself enough respect and value but nothing seems to work. All I see is darkness all around, there are people around me whom I do not like but I can do nothing to put them away. Tears just can't stop falling down. I was never this person, I was a brave person to fight anyone I was never the one to listen to anyone's shit I had my opinion ready. I was so proud of my mental health, my optimism and my inner peace and now I feel like a psycho who got nothing in control. I want to lock myself in a closet and not do anything, I want to cut off from everyone, I am no more interested in living but I can't die because of billions of responsibilities over my head I take one step forward and two steps back , I am stuck, I can't figure out anything. I have no one to turn to because maybe I never trusted anyone in my life or maybe I still feel I am sufficient to handle my mess. I AM DEFINITELY NOT OKAY. "

This is what I discovered in a presentation arranged by my college teacher,this is how a person feels and the kind of thoughts that are generated in brain when someone is not fine. It was about mental health and peace. The conversation we usually ignore. 

Girls having bad mood are mostly questioned if they are on their periods and for teenagers it is considered a teenage tantrums and about men they are always expected to be bold and emotionless. Though most of us are hurting inside and at times we are so lost that we can't even put our feelings into words and this kills us inside. 

Fortunately there are some ways to deal with this frustration and lost stage of life.

1. PUT YOUR WORRIES ON A PAPER

When you are hopeless and worried, you live in your on head. You keep reminding yourself of the same hopeless future and it sucks. 

Once you have it all written down, you have your problems in front of you , you stop dwelling around them and stop imagining and turning a small problem into large one. 

You can break your problem into chunks and mould it the way you want.

Writing it down also gives a mental state of satisfaction. 

2.  DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE

Showing kindness automatically makes you feel good, but doing these small acts will also help to ensure that you don’t have a boring life. Try doing one or two things each week that are outside your normal routine.

It can be anything like baking a cake for a friend, helping your neighbor in gardening or commenting sweet stuff onto someone's profile.


3. WRITE DOWN THANK YOU MESSAGES

We often forget to thank people for their contribution in our lives. Take time to think of at least 5 people you would like to say thank you to and write out a card. You could even write them out for random people in your neighborhood, like the local librarian, a teacher at your child’s school, or the accountant at your bank.

I often send thank you messages to my close friends and my dad, that makes me feel so great and also it improves their mood.

Anyone and everyone appreciates being thanked for their efforts.


4. BE AWARE THAT YOU HAVE MORE CONTROL THAN YOU KNOW

Typically, when we see ourselves as being lost or lonely, it gives us an excuse to view everything we come in contact with in a negative light. It lends itself to putting ourselves in the victim mode, when the truth of the matter is that you choose your attitude in every situation. 

We at times think of harming ourselves. Remembering that you have enough control over your mind and body helps in dealing with such negative thought

5. LONELINESS AND LOST MIND CAN ALSO ACT AS A SELF DIRECTING GUIDE

Loneliness also serves as a life signal to indicate you’re in search of something. It’s when we’re in the midst of solitude that answers come from true soul searching. 

6. ACKNOWLEDGE THE PERSON YOU ARE NOW

Perhaps you feel a sense of loneliness and confusion because your life circumstances have taken you away from the persona that others know to be you.

Life is all about changes, we all go through changes all over our lifetime. We find peace only when we accept the changes and love the person we are at a particular time. Changes aren't always bad, it is how we react to it that makes it good or bad. Changes are how we survive, our inner self changes when we endure some huge external changes around us. 

7. DON'T FORGET TIME IS PRECIOUS

At times of hopelessness we often look at our past regrets and mistakes rather than stepping a foot forward. This does nothing but feed negativity and perpetuate the situation.

Instead of falling prey to this common pitfall, put one foot in front of the other and acknowledge every positive step you take. By doing this, you can celebrate the struggles you overcome at the end of the day. 

8. REALIZE LONELINESS HELPS YOU FACE THE TRUTH

At times I feel that this world, people around everything is a delusion, all we have to do is live our life alone. 

Being in the constant company of others, although comforting sometimes, can often serve as a distraction when we need to face the reality of a situation.

Solitude cuts straight to the chase and forces you to deal with the problem at hand. See it as a blessing that can serve as a catalyst to set things right!

GOOD BYE MESSAGE

Loneliness , frustration and feeling lost can be really painful and difficult to deal with. At times it feel that your body has lost it's soul and spirit to move and all you can do is lock yourself up and cut off from surrounding but at the same time you want someone, it's a real messed up situation. However, these feelings can also serve as a catalyst for change in our lives if we acknowledge them and act.

TRUST ME YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW. Put all your trust into yourself and in your actions. Believe what you do will get you out of this nightmare. This is the biggest secret that will get you through the darkest of times.

Just trust yourself, hard times will eventually go , also you will have the confidence to look at those harsh moments life has been giving you and smile at them because you know you are unstoppable and victory will be yours, just love yourself more than anything can harm you.

XOXO :)


 


Comments

  1. Be strong! Its life and they gonna show many ups and downs. But remember there are people who will and always be there for you !❤❤
    No doubt . It's amazing as always��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you shared your heart inside out amazingly written I love you girl 💗 your blog itself says keerat Kaur is back with inspiration thoughts so don't ever think you are lost .
    Give time all will be just fine you have your ppl alwyz cheering up for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE STRONGER THAN YOU KNOW ��❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so i may sound a little filmy and cheesy but ya it's true I haven't seen a much stronger soul than you ..
    Much power to you girl❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so i may sound a little filmy and cheesy but ya it's true I haven't seen a much stronger soul than you ..
    Much power to you girl❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment