AN ADULT NOW

Hey everyone it's been long we had no diffusion of ideas. So after long
I am here back with a new post which is actually not related to any formal topic of discussion but since someone suggested me to write a blog on my 18th birthday celebration so here we go.

April 4 the most awaited day of the year for me because this tiny girl came among you people on this day. My friends usually consider me as a baby among them so they were kinda more excited than me for my 18th birthday. I started receiving Instagram and WhatsApp story mentions right from the beginning of March.  Every day till my birthday was made special by my friends.

Now finally here came the day April 4. Phone calls flooded at the twelve midnight ,dear ones started posting stories ,tons of messages. My life has always aimed on giving love and taking it back and that day I realised that girl you are achieving it keep going. The best part was some unexpected wishes from people no more in touch. Family has always been my power and mumma my first love and the first person to brighten my day.

This is all what happens every year but the best most confusing part for me was with whom I should spend my day with family or friends because everyone connected to me owns a special place in my heart. Then finally one day decided the full plan related my day. I was stepping into my adulthood so acting like an adult is something I must do. I resolved to dedicate my day to those tiny tots at the special school and trust me that was much better than paying off for lavish parties and sky high dresses finally I got a feel like an adult. I am now not repressing birthday parties they are a memorable part as well even I did that for long. But those smiling faces😍. when you make someone feel better provides inner satisfaction and relieves your stress in a go. I actually learnt something from them that physical disabilities can never be a obstacle in your way if your determination is greater than your fear. You don't need a perfect body to be happy it's your soul that must live and love each day.

Just imagine if everyone would focus on bringing happiness and joy not just in their lives but also a smile on someone's face who rarely get that opportunity,how happy would be this earth ,all the homosapiens smiling atleast once a day forgetting their life troubles for a moment.

At the end of the day I realised happiness is spreading happiness. Be the reason for someone's smile and God will bring you unlimited laughters.Got a motto of my life BE SOMEBODY THAT MAKES EVERYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY.
🙂🙂

Umm I know this was not the best thing to read today. Will be coming out with more interesting topics soon.

Comments

  1. It feels so special and proud when one of your dear buddies is growing so well not only by her age but by her wits too.. Keerat I am really proud to be one of your best buddies I really miss you girl our bus chit chats our endless talks our MUN diaries and even our fights.. You are an unique in every aspect..
    Keep growing keep struggling..
    I will always be there for you supportaing you as a rib joint..
    I love you ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ayee girl I literally consider myself lucky to have you by my side. gonna miss u tons.love u always.

      Delete

Post a Comment